HMK coverage: Providing health care coverage for children and peace of mind for their parents!
What can you do to guarantee your HMK application is processed as quickly as possible?
- Read the instructions.
- Ensure handwriting or printing is legible.
- Provide accurate Social Security Numbers and dates of birth.
- Provide proof of income (most recent two months of pay stubs; most recent business and personal tax returns, if self-employed; Social Security award letter; printout from Child Support Enforcement; etc). You can fax or mail proof of income with your completed application. If you submit an on-line application, fax your proof of income to 1-877-418-4533 or mail it to Healthy Montana Kids Program, PO Box 202951, Helena, MT 59620.
How can you apply for HMK coverage for your children?
- Apply on–line by clicking here; or
- Download an application (links to Word and PDF Versions are further down this page), print it, complete the information, sign and mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the application; or
- Download the application, complete the information using your computer, print, sign and mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the application; or
- Have an application mailed to you by clicking here: Send
me an application; or
- Have an application mailed to you by calling 1-877-543-7669 (toll free call).
Be sure to include proof of income along with your completed HMK application so the application can be processed as quickly as possible.
MS Word or PDF versions of HMK application
The Word version of the HMK application is set up as a form which can be
completed electronically. Pressing the tab key will move you from
field to field. Once the application is completed, print the application,
sign it and mail or fax it to the address/fax number on the application.
If you have MS Word installed on your computer, you can save and print
the HMK application form by:
Right clicking on the following link and selecting "save target as." Choose the file location where you would like to save the application on your computer and select "save." Word Version – HMK Application
If you complete the PDF version of the HMK application, you will find the option to Save, Print, or Reset at the end of the form.
PDF Version – HMK Application